Wednesday, January 18, 2012

drawlings in a tin shed



"Assembling the facts, Dismantling the truth"-one of my favorite pieces from Michael Garcia's show, "solace in a tin shed". Couldn't help but sketch it quickly so I could keep some part of it forever. Unless of course, someone wants to buy a couple paintings from me so I could take it home?
You have to see it in real life, not photos, to really get a feel for it...so much detail and hidden gems in this monster.





Another sketch of a Garcia piece. This one of the show's title piece. So much texture and detail to try and capture in a quick and small drawing. I tried anyway.




Been mailing out these care packages of the new zine along with postcards, stickers, reciepts, posters, or whatever else I can find laying around. Some with extra doodles and whatnot. Get 'em while they hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment