Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dylan's Wiener (Farewell Twenty Eleven Part Three)

My friend Dylan commissioned me to make a dachshund pull toy in the style of the unicorn pull toy, as a xmas gift for his lovely wife. I was pretty happy with the outcome, and I think they were too.




I made 3 total, just to keep my options open incase one didn't come out perfect, fortunately,they all came out looking good. By fortunately, I mean, for you, my faithful readers; you can purchase one, or both of these left over dachshund pullies for yourself, or that wiener dog lover in your life! They'll be available in my Etsy shop today.




Also, if you're in the area, I'm going to be sitting in on my gallery show at Arte Americas today, and for the rest of the week leading up to the closing reception this Sunday...see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment