Tuesday, June 9, 2009

lightning and cupcakes

Sorry about last art hop, but I was over that shit. Hanging out at broadway for 20 hours a day for like 2 weeks straight, made me an anxious one about seeing a shitload of people all up in my house. So I had to leave. fuck it. So if you were looking for me, I apologize.
I did go back afterwards though, to check up on the old girl.
A thunderstorm was about to come through town and punch all the palm trees in the face.
So me and Frank decided we would go outside and have a couple of cold ones in the side parking lot, you know, the one facing the hands playing the piano mural.
We stood there waiting for it, and it couldnt have come at a more perfect time. I was feeling shitty and the impending thunderstorm seemed like just the thing to wash away this old skin/jadedness/uglyness.
The raindrops got fatter and fatter and the wind more fucking fierce. Then the thunder, and finally the lightning, which was amazing. we stood right in the middle of an open lot, hoping to get struck by lightning. But no luck. It looked like it hit just on the other side of the bridge, and I imagined it striking a crackhead in Chinatown and making him into some sort of superhero.




Yesterday was my brothers birthday. Happy Birday Brudder!!!!
Heres my nephew fucking some cupcakes up.



Heres some cheese ballness from this show I did last month at "Strands", a hair salon in North Fresno.
My Mom teared up when she saw it. Funny how Moms are so easily impressed when their kids are fuck-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment