Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas



I present to you, my Chris-mixxx 2010. You're welcome.


1. Merry Christmas(I dont want to fight tonight)...Joey Ramone
2. Mom & Daddy, Please dont steal for us this Christmas...Suzannah
(Wild Bomar)
3. Got something for you...Best Coast & Wavves
4. Singing Dogs-Jingle Bells...Wild Xmas with Bomar
5. Blue Christmas...Bright Eyes
6. Deck the Halls...Mistletoe Disco Band
7. You'll never find my christmas...Bishop Allen
8. Santas Coffee...Billy Beau
9. The Christmas Song...The Raveonettes
10. Here comes Santa Claus...Lincoln Grade School
(Wild Xmas with Bomar)
11. It's Christmas! Lets be glad!...Sufjan Stevens
12. Happy Holiday...Prince G & Clever Mcs
13. Just like Christmas...Low
14. Hark! The Heral Angels Sing...Vince Guaraldi Trio
15. I Do Not Care For The Winter Sun...Beach House
16. 4-Bit Christmas...vim!
17. Here Comes Santa Claus...Bob Dylan
18. It's the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year...Wild Xmas with Bomar
19. Christmas Wrapping...The Waitresses
20. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S...Yobs
21. Last Christmas...WHAM!

Download it here

No comments:

Post a Comment